Activity Summary for Things to do and the Hotels in Ramblas, Barcelona
- Activity Details
- Barcelona, Spain -
Las Ramblas is a kilometer street in Barcelona that mainly identify the city to most of the tourists. This boulevard holds little arteries filled with museums, shops, restaurants, cafes and whole lot more. You will never go wrong in choosing Barcelona for a vacation every hour of your day is spend with its interesting spots. There are numbers of apartment, hostel and hotel in Ramblas, Barcelona where you can choose what suits for you. Hotel staffs will take care of you after a long day and night of enjoying the bests of Barcelona. Well, there are so many things you can do within the city and to its outskirt. Here are the bunch of it include them into your travel list.
- Stroll on the colorful La Ramblas arteries where it tourists bustle, standing human statues, entertaining dancers and musicians and catching fortune-tellers on the side. Lift your spirit with the vibrant and sweet-smelling flowers, cultural and show amphitheatres, the grand La Boqueria market, impressive tile mosaicof Joan Miro and don’t missed to sip a cola on the roadside.
- Get to know the excellent Gaudi’s architecture Sagrada Familia and Park Guell. Be captured by its brilliant grotesque touches.
- Watch live concerts in some of the bistro and music lounge. The Gran Teatre del Liceu, L’Auditori and Palau de Musica will bring classic artists and even international acclaimed personalities.
- Taste and savour sweet delicacies, fresh sea foods, Catalan gastronomy and pour a glass of wine. Posh chocolates, candy treats and milk bars are available in Escriba, Papabubble and La Granja. Visit Cinc Sentits and more of the fine dishes of Catalan and Spain. If you want the salty stuffs then have a fantastic seafoods in Butafeimero and Cal Pep.
- Do not forget some of the local threads and accessories with Spanish signature such as Mango and Zara. Take time to walk to some parks and gardens in the heart of the city.
- Photos (0)
- No photo has been uploaded for this activity