Activity Summary for Adventure Northwest Vietnam with Motorbiking tour at AsiaKingTravels.com
- Activity Details
- Ha Noi, Vietnam -
“This tour is designed for you to discover North West of Vietnam by motorbiking.”
Saddling ride over six provinces in the North West of Vietnam from Hanoi to experience winding hill roads, scenic surroundings and cultural lives would be unique memories in the mind of each adventurous motorist.
The perfect itinerary and the support crew ensure you get the most out of the trip in terms of comfort, enjoyment and adventure.
Along the way we encounter dramatic landscapes and sweeping panoramas as the rural population goes about its business.
Highlights include the terraced valleys of Sapa, challenging roads, stunning scenery and many different colorful minority groups.
Various selected highlights include :
- Take cyclo tour in the old quarter of Hanoi, enjoy the water puppet show.
- Stay overnight in house stilt of Thai family in Mai Chau, chance to enjoy the Ruoi Can and traditional dance show.
- Ride through the tea plantations in Moc Chau Plateau, where you find the best green tea in Vietnam grown along the roads on hillsides.
- Riding up and down the impressive pass of Pha Din. Pha Pin means Heaven-Earth, and according to local legend, it was the frontier between Heaven and Earth. Pha Din is some 1,000m above sea-level. Climbing and descending the slopes with their many bends and deep gorges is a really an unforgettable experience.
- Ride along the Nam Nam River and enjoy interesting stops to visit Hmong and Dzao villages.
- Climbing the highest pass in Vietnam, the Tram Ton Pass to reach Sapa.
- Trek on dirt path through pine forest, terraces and Hmong villages in Sapa
- Boat cruise on Thac Ba Lake.